The U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment Retirement Income Security Act Advisory Council will meet June 17 to June 19 at the U.S. Department of Labor, 200 Constitution Ave. NW, Washington, D.C. 20210. The meeting will be held from 9 a.m. EDT to 5:30 p.m. EDT on June 17 and 18, and from 8:30 a.m. EDT to 4:30 p.m. EDT on June 19.
- On June 17 and 19, the meeting will take place in C-5320, Room 6.
- On June 18, the meeting will take place in C-5521, Room 4.
Council members will hear testimony from invited witnesses and to receive an update from Assistant Secretary of Labor for Employee Benefits Security Phyllis C. Borzi. The council is studying these topics:
- Issues and considerations around facilitating lifetime plan participation;
- Outsourcing employee benefit plan services; and
- Compensation and fee disclosure for pharmacy benefits managers.
Descriptions of these topics are available on the advisory council page of the EBSA website.
The meeting is open to the public. Organizations or members of the public who wish to address the council or submit a written statement should email their requests by Tuesday, June 10, to the council’s executive secretary Larry Good at [email protected] or call 202-693-8668.
© 2014 RIJ Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.