The Insured Retirement Institute (IRI) today announced that Vision: IRI Annual Meeting 2013 will be held in Chicago from Sept. 22 to 24 at the Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park. The conference will include a view from the top from TIAA-CREF President and CEO Roger W. Ferguson Jr.
Session discussions for the conference will include:
- Outlook on the U.S. and global economies and implications for product development
- The influence of demographic change, social trends and technology on consumer behavior and business innovation
- Legislative and regulatory priorities and their effect on the insured retirement industry
- Diversifying human capital to meet the needs of a dynamic marketplace
- Supporting advisors as they help clients manage risk through holistic retirement planning
Chief Financial Officer, LPL Financial
James G. Campbell Associate Professor of Marketing, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania;
Author of Contagious: Why Things Catch On
Founder and CEO of futurethink
Joseph F. Coughlin
Ph.D., Director, Massachusetts Institute of Technology AgeLab
Roger W. Ferguson Jr.
President and Chief Executive Officer, TIAA-CREF
Principal, The Washington Update
President, Distribution and Sales, Nationwide Financial
President and Chief Executive Officer, Advisor Group;
Chairman, Insured Retirement Institute
Faculty Director at the Center for Global Business and Government, the Signal Companies’ Professor of Management, and the Associate Dean for Faculty, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park, 200 North Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
Sept. 22-24, 2013; Sessions begin on Monday, Sept. 23 at 8:30 a.m. Central time.