The Journal of Retirement, vol. 3, no. 1, Summer 2015, is now available online, according to the journal’s publisher, Institutional Investor Journals. The articles in the new issue include:
- “Illustrating Retirement Income for Defined Contribution Plan Participants: A Critical Analysis of the Department of Labor,” by Mark J. Warshawsky.
- “A Glide Path for Target Date Fund Annuitization,” by Moshe A. Milevsky, Huaxiong Huang, and Virginia R. Young.
- “Dynamic Choice and Optimal Annuitization,” by David Blanchett.
- “Social Security’s Individual Value and Aggregate Burden,” by Liqun Liu, Andrew J. Rettenmaier, and Thomas R. Saving.
- “Minimizing the Risk of Opportunity Loss in the Social Security Claiming Decision,” by Brian J. Alleva.
- “Retirement and the Great Recession,” by Alan L. Gustman, Thomas L. Steinmeier, and Nahid Tabatabai.
- “Financial Literacy and Economic Outcomes: Evidence and Policy Implications,” by Olivia S. Mitchell and Annamaria Lusardi.
- “Financial Planning and the Reality and Requirements of Retirees with Private Pensions,” by Liam Foster.
© 2015 RIJ Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.